Preparing lead generation plan for acquiring franchises. Devising strategies for franchise acquisition and expansion. Preparing franchise development plan and executing it.
Prepare CSR projects with cost and impact analysis. Creating presentation as per government and non-government clients. Developing materials for communication of CSR initiative. Research work, project planning and financial modelling as per need of clients. Foster relationship with corporates and raise funds.
Monitoring and tracking of the program. Trouble shoot and handle escalation cases. Developing alternative strategies for seamless implementation of the program. Function as a bridge between school teachers and Vikalp trainers. Overseeing the overall project and ensure renewal.
Approaching schools and devising alternative strategies for school sign ups.
Foster solid, meaningful relationships with school.
Facilitate implementation and full adoption of the Vikalp solution
Coordinate with school authorities and Vikalp personnel to ensure projects are delivered to clients flawlessly.
Preparing Representing Vikalp in social media, conferences, media houses and platforms like CII & FICCI. Developing sales collateral, blogs, videos and articles for right positioning of Vikalp.
Who can apply?
1) Willingness to work hard and earn good fortune, wanting to earn good money on the basis of good incentive.
2) The ability and will to be in the market on a daily basis.
3) Those looking for a career in the education sector or early childhood learning sector.
4) Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
5) Effective oral and written communication skills; proficiency in the English language
6) Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
About Vikalp India
Vikalp is a social enterprise working in the field of primary education improving learning outcomes of school-going-children. This is done through making a shift from blackboard teaching to experiential learning in everyday teaching-learning practice.
Vikalp India is an Acumen investee – a New York based fund. Its supported by GE Foundation, FSG, Smile Foundation and Canara bank to name a few.
Award & Recognition
- Recipient of School of Educators Global Education Award 2014 as Best Educational Suppliers.
- Finalist as most innovative manufacturing SME for innovative usage of technology.
- Awarded the best business plan as part of 10,000 women entrepreneurs by ISB, Goldman Sachs and BIMTECH
Come join us on our journey.
Contact us at email@example.com