You want to play your favorite song by ear, without having sheet music, chords or melody? After this Learn Piano Online Course you will be able to sit at the piano and play any song, just by listening attentively, derive chords and melody and then play the song, by ear! Surprise everyone playing any song on the piano with this amazing technique!
Apart from the introduction section , the course consists of 6 main sections, each with a lot of lectures that will help you to advance in a steady way. The 6 main sections are:
- Piano chords
- Other chords
- Playing by ear
- Reading music
SOME OF THE TOPICS COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- Major scales in all 12 keys
- Minor scales in all 12 keys
- Transposing songs in other keys
- Lots of songs to practice the notes of the scales
- Circle of fifths
- Major triads
- Minor triads
- Dominant 7th chords
- Minor 7th chords
- Diminished chords
- Major 7th chords
- Slash chords
- Sus chords
- Lots of songs to practice the chords
- Hand independence exercises
- Diatonic chords in a major key
- Diatonic chords in a minor key
- Playing by ear
- Treble clef
- Bass clef
- Time signature
- Key signature
- Practice songs
- Pentatonic scale (major and minor)
- Blues scale
- The 12 bar blues
- Improvising with the pentatonic and blues scales
- Licks and riffs
- Adding rhythm in the left hand accompaniment
- Adding colors (9th, #9th, 13th) in the left hand accompaniment
- Extend the blues scale with extra notes
How do parents communicate with teachers in piano for kids online classes?
Parents can interact via email or planned virtual meetings, encouraging open communication and ensuring that any concerns or questions are handled as soon as possible.
Can children learn to read music?
Yes, our sessions incorporate sheet music reading, allowing children to explore a variety of musical compositions and improve their musical literacy.
Is prior musical experience required for enrollment?
No, our classes are suitable for beginners. There is no need for prior musical knowledge; instructors design sessions to provide a solid foundation.
What equipment do children require?
For kids piano online courses, children require a piano or keyboard, reliable internet, and a computer or tablet, which allows them to learn from the comfort of their own home.