1) Implementing game functionalities as per the specified designs and logic.
2) Efficient and accurate translation of design specification to a functional game.
3) Establish active communicate with other team members.
4) Ensuing the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the game within the stipulated time
5) Design, build, and maintain efficient, reliable, and reusable code.
6) Help maintaining code quality, and organization
7) Identify bugs, bottlenecks and devise solution to mitigate them
Who can apply?
1) Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Programming
3) Excellent knowledge and proficiency in Unity with experience in scripting, textures, animations, GUI styles, sound implementation, session management, and multi-platform deployment.
4) Should be experienced in level designing.
5) Experienced with creating game mechanics, and design conceptual gameplay prototypes.
6) Experience with mobile game development and optimizations.
7) Experience with 3D game development is a plus
8) Experience with 2D and 3D game physics and particle systems.
9) Knowledge with VR games and apps is a plus.
10) Experience in optimizing memory space usage to support maximum number of devices
11) Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
12) Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
13) Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools
About Vikalp India
Vikalp is a social enterprise working in the field of primary education improving learning outcomes of school-going-children. This is done through making a shift from blackboard teaching to experiential learning in everyday teaching-learning practice.
Vikalp India is an Acumen investee – a New York based fund. Its supported by GE Foundation, FSG, Smile Foundation and Canara bank to name a few.
Award & Recognition
- Recipient of School of Educators Global Education Award 2014 as Best Educational Suppliers.
- Finalist as most innovative manufacturing SME for innovative usage of technology.
Awarded the best business plan as part of 10,000 women entrepreneurs by ISB, Goldman Sachs and BIMTECH.
Come join us on our journey.
Contact us at email@example.com